Sunday, November 27, 2016

A reflection about relecting

This week was Thanksgiving, a time to sit and reflect about the good things in our lives. With our busy schedules it can be hard to take a moment to sit and reflect, but the holidays let us have time to focus on the important things, like family, friends, health, etc. We shouldn't just reflect during the holidays, its important to remind ourselves of how fortunate we are, especially during the rough patches that crop up from time to time. I'm a big fan of apple's watch, with the recent update it started giving me reminders about taking a moment to breathe and meditate. Usually I would just dismiss this notification, but if we can't take a minute out of our day to breathe then maybe we need to change something in our lives. Here lately every time I receive the notification I've been taking the time to breathe, during these sessions I like to focus on my goals and the positive things in my life. I'd like to encourage all my readers to try to find time each day to close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing and the positive things you have going for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment